Drop in to ask your questions. Staff are here to help you:-
- Access your account online.
- Place holds and automatic renewals.
- Set up your reading history
- Change/add your password so you can access your account online.
- Search the online catalog.
- Save searches and get alerts when new material enter the system.
- Find reading suggestions by NoveList Plus when doing a search, reviews on GoodReads, sharing through social bookmarking.
- E-resources (sometimes called “databases”) for learning.
- Looking for work? Find tools for job preparation.
- Register online for programs.
- Find “Useful Links” to areas of interest on multiple topics from antiques to writing styles.
- Do you know about the library’s adult enrickment classes, and free online courses?
- How to use an app on your mobile device to scan in your library card to use the self check-out machine.
- Ask us to create a list of authors, or titles to try based on what you previously enjoyed with a personiazed redaing list.
- Tour the library to become better acquainted with the collection.