Student Submissions Are Needed by April 1 for Student Film Festival – The 7th Annual Friends of Hershey Public Library Student Film Festival seeks to showcase and recognize local student filmmakers’ creative work.
The festival will take place on April 27, 2019 from 2 pm to 4 pm at the Hershey Public Library. We will show as many films as possible in that time.
Please share this email with others to encourage more students to highlight their creative talents and join us to celebrate the students’ creativity!
- All film entries are free.
- Each applicant can submit up to three (3) films.
- A committee will screen the films prior to the festival for appropriateness for a public library audience.
- Films must be 25 minutes or less in length.
- The films must be uploaded to You Tube and the You Tube link emailed along with the completed submission form which can be copy and pasted into the email.
There will be an “Audience Choice Award” by secret written ballots from the audience.
Submitting films — Upload your film to YouTube. Send the link with your submission form in an email to Steve Ballard & Martha Brown on or before APRIL 1 to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Filmmakers will be informed by the organizers (Steve Ballard and Martha Brown) by April 6 if their film will be shown at the festival.
We encourage filmmakers to attend the festival, and to bring friends and family. Each filmmaker will receive some Hershey’s chocolate at the festival. If you have any questions, please contact Steve Ballard at 717-435-5176 or email@example.com