- How do I get started? Click here.
- How do I get help? Click here.
- HOW TO PRESENTATION – for computers and mobile devices. E-books and audiobooks in OverDrive explained.
- How many titles can I check out? Maximum 6 digital items at one time. (Includes OverDrive Read and OverDrive Listen.)
- Can I renew? The renewal box will appear 3 days before the expiry date if it is available.
- How do I know which app is right for me? Get help with devices or platforms.
- What about audiobooks? Get help with audiobooks.
- What is OverDrive Read and OverDrive Listen? Read e-books or listen to audiobooks in a web browser, No app needed. Click here for more.
- What if I am having problems? Troubleshooting.
- Can I get help close to home? Technical support at your local library.
- If you are having difficulty in accessing OverDrive on your tablet because the library’s logo area keeps filling the screen, the fix is to change the orientation from landscape to portrait.
- Click here to view a short video giving you step-by-step instructions. Please note: music & video not available.
MORE E-BOOK CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE – Log in with your Hershey Public Library card barcode.
Gale Virtual Reference Library – Ebook collection offers full text e-books in the following subjects.
|History||Information & Publishing||Law|
|Nation & World||Religion||Science|
EBSCO e-Book Collection – substantial full text e-book nonfiction collection. Read online, or download to read offline.
|Arts & Architecture||Biographies & Memoirs||Mind, Body & Spirit|
|Business & Economics||Computer Science||Cooking|
|Crafts & Collectibles||Education||Engineering & Technology|
|Heath & Medicine||History||Home & Garden|
|Humor||Law||Literature & Criticism|
|Mathematics||Philosophy & Political Science||Psychology|
|Self-Help & Family||Social Sciences||Sports & Games|
|Study Aids & Language Learning||Travel||True Crime|