This class will explore advance Photoshop processing techniques. It is recommended for people with the Photoshop CC subscription. An understanding of basic layers and masks is recommended but the process of using layers and masks will be expanded upon. Subject matter will include:
• Refined Selections and masking
• Apply Image techniques for masking
• Multiple Stage and selected sharpening techniques
• Understanding Curves
• Luminosity and Color Contrast control
• Blend Modes
• BlendIf for control of highlight and shadows
• Color Grading Better image making is not a matter of a better camera, it is a matter of better post processing technique. The goal is to make the images look like you want them to look, not what the camera thought they should look like. Fee: $45
Registration must be done at the library. Class fee is payable at time of registration.
Saturday, May 19, 2018
9:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Instructor: Bryson Leidich